Lately middle-age has started to feel like it’s creeping up, and that, in combination with running my business from home sat on my bum for hours every day, the time has come to do something about it. So I’ve joined the gym. And while I was at it, I thought you might like to as well, so I’ve negotiated some brilliant deals with gyms in Tunbridge Wells just for local mums in business so that you have no excuses either! (I’m working on sorting some out for Sevenoaks so watch this space). Here they are:
Corporate membership rate at Tunbridge Wells Sports Centre
We now have the best possible corporate discount for mums in business, making individual membership a snip at £39.20 per month (compared to the standard rate of £49.95). There’s no joining fee or contract, and it includes full use of:
- Swimming Pool
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Exercise Classes (excluding Pilates)
- 2 hours of Badminton, Squash or Tennis per week
- As a member you can book online for courts & classes up to 2 weeks in advance
- Only available on an individual membership basis.
There is no contract, they just require 1 full month’s cancellation notice. If you’re already a member of this sports centre then you can convert your existing membership to the new corporate arrangement.
Half price joining fee at Fit4Less
If you’d like something more straightforward then Fit4Less have offered local mums in business half price joining fee saving you £10, and membership is only £23.99 a month which includes full use of:
- Exercise Classes
What you need to do to get the discounted rates
- Make sure you’ve subscribed to our emailing list
- Drop me a line as I will need to refer you and confirm that you’re a local mum in business