When: On 09/10/2018 from 7:45 pm to 10:30 pm
Where: Brisket & Barrel (click on link for map)
What we’ll be doing this month…
Networking time A friendly and inspiring evening with plenty of time for you to meet and chat with other local business mums. The attendee list will be circulated in advance of the meeting so that you can familiarise yourself with who is coming to help you on the evening.
About our talk
This month Marie Brown of Beyond the Kitchen Table is coming to talk to us about how to get the content and structure of your website right:
- What you should include, how and where, and how to use it as a tool to gain trust and ultimately sell
- SEO, branding, photography and promoting your website using social media
- “Techy jargon” free
- Relevant if you already have a website or are thinking about building/getting one
- Relevant whether you build and manage your own website or outsource it
- Relevant whatever platform you use e.g. WordPress, Wix, Squarespace or something else
Do you feel nervous about coming?
If so, please don’t worry, I promise you won’t be the only one! And to make it easier for you, you’re welcome to arrive 15 minutes earlier than everyone else at 7.30 to settle in while it’s still quiet.
About our speaker
Marie Brown both a mum and owner of Beyond the Kitchen Table and is a genuis at building websites for small businesses.
How to book
Space is limited and advance booking is necessary. Please scroll down this page to book your place.
Bookings are closed for this event.