When: On 28/11/2018 from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Where: The Tunbridge Wells Hotel (click on link for map)
What we’ll be doing this month at Tunbridge Wells Mums in Business Network…
1. Networking time
A friendly and inspiring evening with plenty of time for you to meet and chat with other local business mums.
- The attendee list will be circulated in advance of the meeting so that you can familiarise yourself with who is coming to help you on the evening.
- Networking will be through a mixture of structured activities to help you build links, informal “chatting” time and the tools to help you follow up afterwards
2. Topic Talk
How to make and speak confidently on Facebook videos and “lives” – with public speaking coach Aly Harrold and social media expert Kizzie Nicholson of Social Foreworks
This month Aly and Kizzie will be joining forces to help you create confident and effective vidoes for your social media, covering:
- Equipment – what you need and what you don’t need
- Strategy for posting and content
- Confidence and getting beyond the nerves and worry of how to move from wanting and thinking you should make videos to actually feeling good about doing it.
About our speakers
Aly Harrold is an entrepreneur and award winning public speaking coach, entrepreneur, public speaking coach and singer. Click here to visit Aly Harrold.co.uk
Kizzie Nicholson is an entrepreneur, social media and marketing expert who both consults, teaches and undertakes social media for a wide range of businesses and industries. Click here to visit Social Fireworks.
Do you feel nervous about coming?
If so, please don’t worry, I promise you won’t be the only one! And to make it easier for you, you’re welcome to arrive 15 minutes earlier than everyone else at 7.30 to settle in while it’s still quiet.
How to book
Space is limited and advance booking is necessary. Please scroll down this page to book your place.
Bookings are closed for this event.