When: On 13/11/2018 from 7:45 pm to 10:30 pm
Where: Brisket & Barrel (click on link for map)
What we’ll be doing this month at Sevenoaks Mums in Business Network…
1. Networking time
A friendly and inspiring evening with plenty of time for you to meet and chat with other local business mums.
- The attendee list will be circulated in advance of the meeting so that you can familiarise yourself with who is coming to help you on the evening.
- Networking will be through a mixture of structured activities to help you build links, informal “chatting” time and the tools to help you follow up afterwards
2. Topic Talk
Speaking with Confidence – with award winning public speaking coach and motivational speaker Aly Harrold
- Do you feel nervous of speaking in front of a group of people?
- Do you babble?
- Do you struggle to bring your expertise across?
- Would you like to feel more composed and confident?
If so, then this is for you.
Aly will be sharing her experience and insights, tips and techniques to help you feel more confident and better able to portray yourself and demonstrate your expertise and knowledge to a group of people
About our speaker
Aly Harrold is an award winning public speaking coach, entrepreneur, public speaking coach and singer. She helps empower women to become an authentic, engaging speaker loved by audiences and a creative and charismatic communicator with the confidence to step up and shine, and influence change.
Her mission is to support as many women as possible to move past their fears of
You can find out more about her here on her website.
Do you feel nervous about coming?
If so, please don’t worry, I promise you won’t be the only one! And to make it easier for you, you’re welcome to arrive 15 minutes earlier than everyone else at 7.30 to settle in while it’s still quiet.
How to book
Space is limited and advance booking is necessary. Please scroll down this page to book your place.
Bookings are closed for this event.