List coming soon
List coming soon
- August 2016 – Summer networking drinks
- July 2016 – Business Surgery
- June 2016 – How to Handle the Competition with Mark Ballett of GrowthSteps
- May 2016 – 3 Steps to a more Satisfying and Sustainable Business with Mark Ballett of Growthsteps
- April 2016 – How to Use Video for your Business with Tom Cheown of Digitom
- March 2016 – Laughter and Wellbeing with Caroline Hart of Kent Life Coach
- February 2016 – How to Network with Claire Witz of TW Mums in Business
- January 2016 – Finding the Diamonds in your Business with Donna Still
- Dec-15 December meeting – Christmas Networking and Grand Raffle
- Dec-15 TW MIBs Christmas “Office” Lunch
- Nov-15 November meeting – How to Make Colour Work for your Business
- Nov-15 Introductory Seminar for Business Start-Ups
- Oct-15 October meeting – Coping with Stress and Building Resilience + Networking
- Oct-15 Pop-Up Business School for Start-Ups
- Sep-15 September meeting – How to speak confidently in front of a group + networking
- Sep-15 Business Profile Photoshoot Day
- Aug-15 August meeting – Summer drinks
- Jul-15 July meeting – Chocolate making, drinks and networking
- Jul-15 Hands-on Workshop – LinkedIn for Business
- Jun-15 Workshop – DIY Product Photography
- Jun-15 June meeting – LinkedIn for Business
- May-15 Workshop – DIY Interiors Photography
- May-15 Workshop – How to Grow your own Business
- May-15 May meeting – Speed Networking
- March 2015 – Networking + presentations from useful local businesses – FSB, The Times of Tunbridge Wells, TW Events, TW Kids on the Go and local loyalty app Stamp It.
- Daytime DIY product photography workshop
- February 2015 – How to win in search with Adrian Dent of Google
- January 2015 – Making the “work-life balance” work with Karen Martin of Hypnotherapy Kent. Fully booked!
- December 2014 – Christmas networking and grand raffle
- November 2014 – Email marketing with Russell Hogg of Hogtronix
- October 2014 – Marketing on a Shoestring with Emma Turner of Turner & Two, and Fay Hawkins of Phase One Design
- September 2014 – Managing the Mist with Andrew Sillitoe
- August 2014 – Summer networking drinks
- June 2014 – Speed Networking and putting into practice some of the things we learned last month, with a focus on how we can help each other.
- May 2014 – The Networking Challenge with Tony Buddin of Best Business Events. How to make the most of networking events and find useful contacts in a room full of people with practice exercises.
- April 2014 – Accounting for small businesses with Nicola Deverson of Hilden Park Accountants
- March 2014 – Swishing in aid of chYps
- February 2014 – Social media marketing and how to integrate it with “traditional” marketing methods with Emma Pearce of Pearce Marketing.
- January 2014 – Setting sustainable goals for personal and business success in 2014 with Hilary Lees of Essence Coaching.
- 4 December – Xmas drinks, canapes and our fab annual charity raffle in aid of chYps. We raised over £580 – that’s about 10 sessions of chemotherapy for a Kent child to have in their own home so that they don’t need to go into hospital, and 15 hours of nurse-led respite care so that their parents get some time off. Well done and a huge thank you everyone.
- 6 November – Principles of Effective Web Design with Laura Ellis of Lilyflair
- 2 October – Writing copy that sells with Tony Buddin of Best Business Events.
- 11 September – speed networking
- 7 August – summer networking drinks
- 3 July – How to get your business in the media with Rachel Knight of Maxim PR. What makes a story newsworthy? What do journalists want? Tips on writing a press release.
- 5 June – Exploring the Sales Cycle with Sam Barton of Requisite Logic
- 1 May – Charity swishing evening in aid of chYps, with advice from Styling Matters and Image Potential, and nifty tricks from Magic Adam. We had a fabulous time, all came home with new outfits, and raised a whopping £773 to help provide at-home hospice and respite care for Kent children!
- 3 April – Whole Brain Thinking with author, coach and international speaker Katie Day.
- 6 March – Speed networking a fun way to meet lots of other mums in business, make connections and promote your business in a fast, structured and unintimidating way
- 6 February – How engaging are you? with TW MIB Sam Barton and Lizzie Bentley-Bowers of Requisite Logic, starting with table networking and followed by informal networking.
- January 2013 – Accounting for small business with Sharon Keown of Eightoaks.
- December 2012 – Christmas drinks, nibbles, charity raffle and Xmas shopping for chYps
- November 2012 – How to get the right traffic to your website with guest speaker Russell Hogg of local SEO specialists Hogtronix
- October 2012 – Speed Networking
- September 2012 – Networking with Confidence
- August 2012 – Summer drinks
- July 2012 – Informal drinks and networking
- May 2012 – Confidence & Assertiveness with Katie Day, followed by informal networking
- April 2012 – Facebook for business, discussion followed by networking
- March 2012 – Speed Networking
- February 2012 – How to get your prices right to maximise sales and profits with guest speaker Tony Buddin
- January 2012 – Stress management workshop with Leilani Mitchell of the Link Centre. A really fascinating and “bonding” evening with an unexpected angle on stress, with lots of very positive feedback afterwards.
- December 2011 – Informal Christmas networking and charity raffle
- November 2011 – Speed networking
- October 2011 – Launch of our link with ChYps followed by networking
- September 2011 – Marketing Strategy Workshop with Sarah West of McCarthy West
- August 2011: Summer networking evening with special guest Louise Wright of chYps.
- July 2011: Developing your social media strategy with Maria Gandara of Wake Up Training.
- June 2011: Networking evening with wine, nibbles and a fish pedicure at Shoals for Soles with special guest producer for Channel 4. Find out more and see photos of the evening here.
- May 2011: “Brand or Bland? Making your mark” with Mike Goode, Creative Director and owner of Hop House Design.
- April 2011: General networking meeting – Knowledge-sharing on free services, discussion about group PR and a 5 minute ideas surgery from Helen Biggerstaff.
- March 2011: Speed networking
- February 2011: How to get the most from your website with Russell Hogg, Managing Director of www.hogtronix.com
- January 2011: 7 successful steps for planning a great year with Susanna Way, life and business coach of “Way More Than” coaching.
December 2010 : An exclusive members only meeting kindly hosted by the beautiful Children’s Salon on the High Street with champagne, nibbles and 10% discount, with a fascinating insight by 3rd generation MIB Bonnie from the Children’s Salon.
November: Bookkeeping, accouning and tax returns for small businesses with guest speaker Chris Maslin of Maslin’s Accounting
October: Top tips for getting your business in the media, with guest speaker Anna Lambert, Editor of Index Magazine
September: General networking
August: General networking
July: General networking
June: Social Media with guest speaker Maria Gandara, and presentation from Claire Witz of Painted with Love
May: Presentation by Sarah Gray of Kids & Kaboodle
April: Planning for Growth with guest speaker David Sdrake, hosted by Tracey Ryder-Richardson of Buggy Workout
March: Getting your prices right, with guest speaker Tony Buddin of Business Link Kent
February: Social Media: what it is, why we need to pay attention and how to start using it to grow our business.